Five expats have had their resident visas cancelled in just the past week. From the Guadalajara Reporter December 2 [...]
by Kara Fox, CNN Updated 7:45 AM ET, Fri September 22, 2017 Mexico City (CNN) Almost two full days after [...]
By Jason Hanna, Emanuella Grinberg and Kara Fox, CNN Updated 12:35 AM ET, Fri September 22, 2017 Mexico City [...]
Last Updated Jul 27, 2017 7:23 AM EDT The first meeting of the U.S.-Mexico Border Mayors Association since Donald [...]
Last Updated Jul 27, 2017 7:52 PM EDT WASHINGTON -- The GOP-controlled House has given tentative approval to a [...]
U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati announced on Monday that the U.S., Canada and Mexico issued a collective bid to [...]
President Trump's frustration with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto's public denials that Mexico would pay for Mr. Trump's southern [...]
Last Updated Aug 3, 2017 2:54 PM EDT A transcript obtained by the Washington Post offered new insight into a [...]
Last Updated Aug 2, 2017 5:14 PM EDT Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto is calling into question President Trump's [...]
President Donald Trump said in a recent interview with CBS News that Mexico will "be very happy to pay" [...]
You probably haven't heard of it, but Ajijic should be on your radar. by Ellie Storck and Nicole Mlakar Tucked [...]
By Suzan Haskins and Dan Prescher THE BLOG 06/27/2016 06:11 am ET Updated Jun 28, 2017 [...]
Interactively harness principle-centered markets via tactical services. Dynamically incubate tactical infrastructures with covalent schemas. Dynamically aggregate fully tested metrics with interactive e-business. Authoritatively restore real-time products after timely testing procedures. Energistically expedite real-time solutions via enterprise applications.
- 1,129 expats surveyed, from all major expat locations.
- Find out why they moved, what they found, and if they would do it all over again.
- Discover what surprised them most, and, if you’re considering moving, what you need to know.
Updated – This second in the series of studies is a “must read” for anyone considering moving to Mexico or anyone interested in those who are.
Top line findings include:
- Expats reduced their cost of living in Mexico, but bought more goods and services than they did in their home country. Find out how much more.
- Who worried less about money in Mexico, men or women?
- Did expats in Mexico do more chores than in their home country, or less, and how did they feel about it?
- In which popular Mexican expat area did our expats experience the greatest increase in lifestyle for their money?